POSITION: Client Service Representative
LOCATION: Red Deer
Precede Occupational Health & Safety is a ‘One Stop Shop’ Occupational Health Firm offering services in Occupational Health Testing, Disability Management and Training Services.
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working and reliable person to join our company in Red Deer as a Client Service Representative. This position will begin as an entry level position with plenty of opportunity for advancement within this flourishing company. The ideal candidate will apply background knowledge of office functions and the willingness to learn about this dynamic industry. Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. On call coverage as needed/scheduled.
Expected responsibilities of the chosen candidate will include:
- Answering all incoming calls for the company at head office (centralized booking system)
- Arriving on time each day as phones are turned on at 8:00 am sharp until 5:00 pm.
- Reporting confidential results to our clients and nurse managers
- Creating work orders, files and job sheets
- Booking appointments for all seven of our Precede locations as well as affiliates across Canada
- Working closely with all of our nurses/technicians in all of our locations
- Problem solving
- Faxing, scanning and printing paperwork to appropriate locations
- Electronic Filing (Citrix FileShare experience an asset)
- On call coverage as scheduled
- Willingness to learn Drug and Alcohol testing to help assist with appointments when needed
- Booking safety training courses
- Working quickly and efficiently in all tasks
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and work well with others and independently
- Preparing courier packages to be sent out
- Must be professional and respectful
Selected candidate will have knowledge of:
- Computer skills, typing skills and creating files electronically
- Faxing, scanning and emailing
- Proper phone etiquette, speaking to clients politely
- Ability to multitask efficiently is highly important
- Multi-line phone system
- Gmail and Google calendar is an asset
- Dealing with confidential documents
- Paying close attention to small details
Please forward via e-mail at email@example.com , your cover letter with wage expectations and resume, with the subject line stating “Customer Service Representative – Red Deer”.
Only chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls/faxes please
Visit us at www.precedeohs.com
POSITION: Full-Time Accounts Receivable Assistant Position
LOCATION: Red Deer Office
Precede Occupational Health Services Inc. is a ‘One Stop Shop’ Occupational Health Firm offering services in Occupational Health Testing, and Injury Management. We are looking for an energetic Full-Time Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our team at our Red Deer location. This is an entry-level position with opportunity to grow and advance within the company.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and organizational skills, excellent memory and multi-tasking abilities, and a willingness to learn and adapt. The candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently with little to no supervision AND must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team. Time management and prioritizing skills are also a must. This position is full time (Monday to Friday) and is available upon acceptance from the successful candidate.
· Daily Client Invoicing
· Monthly and biweekly Invoicing, send statements to clients
· Monitoring of accounts/AR collections
· Credit card processing/payments
· Filing (if required)
· Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Sage Accounting
· Strong computer skills
· Prior office experience an asset
· Minimum high school diploma – further education an asset
Please forward via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter, resume and wage expectations, with the subject line stating “Full-Time Accounts Receivable Assistant- Red Deer”.
POSITION: Full-Time Office Assistant
LOCATION: Brooks Office
Precede Occupational Health Services Inc. is a ‘One Stop Shop’ Occupational Health Firm offering services in Occupational Health Testing, and Injury Management. We are looking for an energetic Full-Time Office Assistant to join our team at our Brooks location. This is an entry-level position with opportunity to grow and advance within the company.
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills, competent in Excel, have a strong work ethic and outstanding organizational skills. The candidate must also be able to adapt quickly and work independently with little supervision.
· Reporting and receiving results
· General Office Duties, including but not limited to: Filing, photocopying/scanning/faxing/emailing documents
· Other items as required
· Thorough knowledge of Excel
· Post-secondary education is considered an asset
· Strong keyboarding skills
· Microsoft Office
· Strong computer skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team setting as well as individually
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Great attention to detail
Please forward via e-mail to email@example.com your cover letter, resume and wage expectations, with the subject line stating “Full-Time Office Assistant - Brooks”.
LOCATION: Precede Occupational Health Services – Medicine Hat Office
POSITION: Part-Time Registered Nurse (Occupational Health)
DESCRIPTION: Precede is looking for a part-time Registered Nurse to work out of their Medicine Hat Office to perform various occupational health nursing duties.
Precede Occupational Health Services is a ‘One Stop Shop’ Occupational Health Firm offering services in Occupational Health Testing, injury management and Training Services. We are looking for an energetic, driven Occupational Health Nurse who is friendly and knowledgeable with the ability to communicate effectively. We are looking for someone who is well organized, who possesses a professional attitude and who is willing to learn about (or expand their existing knowledge) in the Occupational Health industry/profession.
· RN Designation
· Occupational Health Nurse Certificate would be considered an asset
· Strong leadership skills
· Effective management skills
· Positive attitude
· Team Player
· Drug and Alcohol Testing
· PFT Testing
· Audio Testing
· Health Fairs, On-Site, HVT testing when it comes available (HVT is another type of onsite)
· RN Health Assessments
· Reporting Results
· Travel (on-site) to other locations as needed
· After hours testing and weekend coverage as needed
· Other items as required
Please forward via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , your cover letter with wage expectations and resume, with the subject line stating “Part-Time Registered Nurse – Medicine Hat”.